12/23/09

WOWZA! Look out HGTV...Here comes Sue's Speedy Decorating Show!

My mother has patiently waited to do any major cleaning or repainting for the last 4 1/2 yrs. It was my grandmother's house so changing anything without her approval was almost impossible.
Well since my grandma's passing, Sue has been a busy beaver. The first started in the garage and my grandfather's room (yes he has been dead 10 yrs and his stuff was still in there). Then after Thanksgiving they started gutting the main living area. I am overwhelmed by the progress they made in 4 weeks. New floors, new painted walls and ceilings, new cabinets, appliances, and man oh man that backsplash!

I am so happy for my mom to have this beautiful happy space to live in. We can't wait to visit! I will be having these layouts printed and framed for her.  Enjoy mama, you deserve it!








No comments:

Post a Comment