10/27/06

Anyone want some ham?

My kids are absolute hams when it comes to pictures. Alex has always been pretty good about posing and listening to the photographer. Jeff was like a baby on crack trying to crawl away every time we put him in a pose. I got such a work out chasing after hime. Alex didn't help much by throwing fake snowballs at him.

Well I guess I should be happy I survived a full year with TWO kids. Thank goodness there is no way I am having any more!

Both Jeff and Alex had their yearly check ups and they are growing just like Guazzo boys.
Alex:
Weight: 45 lbs.
Height: 43 inches (now able to ride most of the rides at Dollywood)

Jeff:
Weight: 23 lbs. 3 oz. (50th percentile)
Height: 31 -3/4 inches (95th percentile)

We are headed to VA for Halloween I hope to post more about that trip when we get back.

Happy Halloween everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment