5/17/09

Mosh Posh - Guest DT contest

So I entered my first design team contest. The kit club I belong to (www.moshposh.com which is AWESOME btw) has a contest going on for their June guest designer. If nothing else if forced me to do the layout of the First Grade Fiesta! LOL

  • Contestants need to submit 1 layout and 1 other project, card, or layout (of any size)... its basically a wildcard and should showcase the designers style and creativity. The theme needs to revolve around "Celebration" (only one project needs to be celebration)

The first layout papers are Penny Lane by MME and it was the April Mosh Posh Kit. I used a sketch from Amie Igou's Running the Numbers class at the LSS Memory Lane. The second one (Best Friends) is a mix of lots of scraps. But some of the little doo dads in the upper left corner and the centers of the flowers are from a MP kit. Oh, so is the little arrow and the glitter letters. Hmmm...maybe those blue scraps are too?

Here it is.









1 comment:

  1. Oh how exciting! Your lo's are awesome! I LOVE your 2-pager! GOOD LUCK GIRL!!

    ReplyDelete