6/12/09

Working and planning

So I have been working these past two weeks on web design stuff. I am excited and feel like I have a purpose again. I really enjoy helping people get their business online. I am almost done with my real website as well. I am going to actually start designing and building for a part time job. So if you know anyone that needs a website or even a banner ad I am your gal!

Oh and I started and ETSY store too. This is a place where you sell handmade goods. You can see the little banner to the right of what is in my store. Click on the banner to take you there.
www.janiceandcompany.etsy.com

The kids are going to camp next week (just day camp). I hope to post some of their fun online soon. They have been playing in the backyard on the slip and slide almost every day. We are not going to join the pool this year as we are vacationing at least two weeks this summer and we can go to the state park pools just a short drive away for a lot less $$.

Tball is over for Alex, we are having a trophy party tomorrow for his team at the park. It should be fun. Jeff has one more game then who knows what his lame ass coach will do for the team. Probably nothing.

The pen pal group I started on facebook has been launched. I am still trying to match up a few kids but should have that done by the end of the day today. I am thrilled with the response I got, I can't wait to see how it goes. I should offer some prizes or something. Hmmmm...the most letters sent, the longest letter sent, the least, etc. LOL

I am counting down the days till my MWSC trip. That is a retreat I am going on with my online friends from www.scrapbookeronline.com. I am so excited to meet all the ladies I have been chatting with online for almost 2 yrs now. We have shared our photos, our troubles, and our joys. It is such a welcoming group and I am so appreciative of my friend Leslie to have invited me to join them.

I think I need to get back to work now. Almost done with my site. Hopefully can launch it later today.

Ciao people!


No comments:

Post a Comment