10/17/09

More Pimp my bra challenges



Audrey Hepburn Challenge
Create a beautiful layout using the following 3 elements (*Note - you can add any additional items that you like but just make sure you include these):
*My favorite movie is My Fair Lady, and one of my favorite bits is the flower market scene, so I would like to see flowers as the main focus of your page design. These can be hand cut on pop dots, handmade, Prima flowers, or whatever you like. Just make sure they are clearly the main element of your page aside from the photos.
*I also love Roman Holiday, it just makes you laugh thinking about the silliness. Photography is a big part of this film so I would like you to have at least 2 photos on your layout.
Lastly, this is Audrey Hepburn, we MUST have some incredible jewels. Add some “diamonds or pearls” –(in the form of half pearls or rhinestone jewels to this layout)




Lance Armstrong

On October 2, 1996, at age 25, Armstrong was diagnosed with stage three testicular cancer. The cancer had spread to his lungs, abdomen, & brain. Immediate surgery & chemo were required to save his life. His cancer miraculously went into remission in 1998 and he began training again. He went on to win the Tour de France for 7 consecutive years. I have created this challenge around this man and the wonderful work and support his foundation provides.

Your layout must have the following: (these are the things I chose, there were more choices)

• Circle yellow background
• Main color yellow
• 7 brad/eyelet things
• Tearing
• Staples
• Stiching (small x’s on the circle)



Marilyn Monroe Challenge

My challenge for you is to use your birthday - the month, day, and day of the week your birthday falls on this year and use it to follow the recipe to create your LO.

May 11th, 2009 Monday
Month: January, May, September - no cardstock
Day: Odd numbered days use an odd number of photos
Day of the week: Monday - handwritten journaling


Sacagawea Challenge

For this Challenge I wanted to go with the Indian feel of things. So the first thing I thought of was Fringe, Warm colors, and Beads or Bling. I also want you to use a color in your title that you use on your layout. For example mine below “Look At Those Big Blue Eyes”.

So for this Layout you need:
-Fringe
-Warm Color-They all don’t have to be warm colors.
-Beads or Bling
-Color in the title that is used in the layout!










No comments:

Post a Comment