12/16/09

Gift cards galore!

So with so many nieces and nephews that live so far away, I sadly can't really "shop" for them for the holidays.  I wish we knew if they liked cars, trains, or which is their favorite princess but alas we don't see them often enough.  So we now just send gift cards.  Hopefully they will enjoy spending it with mom.   I always let my kids pick out their own stuff if they receive a card.  It helps them learn about money a little bit.  So this was my scrap table last night.  I got a lot done.  My older nieces I picked up cute clear ball ornaments from Bath & Body Works that I altered a bit.  I added a gift card in a personalized holder and swapped out the fragrance for the new "Twilight" scent they had.
Enjoy!




Out of this mess came these!






No comments:

Post a Comment