7/17/10

Sharing a great tip from Angie's Scrappin Spot Blog

Homemade Glimmer Mists    
Supplies:
water, acrylic paint.. any colour, spray bottles, these were recycled ones from some body mists I had finished, some perfect pearls.. these I won years ago and never used them until now.. and that is it..

I first poured some paint in the containers.. you will need to add more just in case you want a stronger colour in the end.

Then I put in a couple of scoops of perfect pearls.. I used a light green and a pink.

then add your water.. not to the top , just in case you want to add more paint.. and then place the top on and shake .. shake .. shake.. until the paint is fully mixed into the water.. then you are ready to spray.. test it out on scraps of white paper to see if you want a deeper colour.. then just add more paint.

these are the colours I made and it only took me 5 minutes.. amazing.. now I need some more misting bottles cause I want every colour.. hehe..

Here are the sprays of glimmering mists.. beautiful and they shimmer too.. love that.. so go and save your money and make your own.. from the frugal scrapper.. hehe
have to save my money so I can buy all the Unity and Ippitystamps right!!

Now if you go and check out all the participants in todaysFWF.. is it all on the Unity Blog!!   
Angie Blom

No comments:

Post a Comment