10/16/08

My cat named Dogfood...

Had to share. I just completed this layout for a challenge on SBO.



My cat...Dogfood

  • DCWV black cardstock
  • The Pet Stack DCWV - cut out "DOG food"
  • Chipboard arrow and scallop (covered with papers from Pet Stack)
  • Stickles threads on kitty name paper.
Journaling: Tony never wanted any animals, but I lived for two years without a cat and just couldn't do it anymore. I found you at a pet store while shopping on Black Friday in Rehoboth Beach Outlets with my sister, Lesley. You were actually on sale for only $8 (marked down from $10). When we arrived home Tony just said "She'd better behave or she will be dog food for the dog next door!". That whole weekend he kept calling the cat dog food, my sister's kids though that was hilarious. The name just stuck. So here you are, our sweet princess kitten named Dogfood.

No comments:

Post a Comment