7/8/05

Breaking the Binky Day 1

Well this evening I just felt like taking that disgusting binky away from Alex. It was absolutely gross. He has only been using it to sleep for about 10 months now, so it hasn't been an issue. Since his 3rd birthday is right around the corner I thought now would be a great time to break him. Especially before baby gets here.

He only cried for about 15 minutes and then I went in and was telling him to count to 20 over and over again (something to do with his mouth). It worked! He got tired enough and finally fell asleep. It is now approaching 1 hour of sleep we will see what happens when he awakes in the middle of the night and I have to explain to him that binky is gone. Wish me luck.

On the potty training front, all is not well! We have been very lazy this week about pooping and have had some wetting accidents because we are too busy playing toys. Hopefully it will go better this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment