5/1/08

Ending April

As this month ends and the next begins I have to admit I really stink about making blog posts regularly. I suppose it is because I waste so much time reading other blogs. I am addicted to reading scrapbook forums and blogs now.

This past weekend Jeff and I went on a quick trip to K-Ville to visit Memaw and Aunt Lesley. It was cousin Ashley's 11th birthday party. We had some fun playing with cousin Collin and the other kids.

Jeffrey has been saying "memaw's house" repeatedly for about a month now and I just couldn't take it anymore. Now unfortunately he thinks we can go there anytime...he doesn't understand it is 5 hrs away.

I have been planting crap in the yard. The boys are having fun helping.

Tball season is in full swing. Alex is having a blast hitting home runs (he is a natural). Jeff is loving watching but really wants to play too. Dad is coaching and the parents think he is great. I think he was born to coach.

We are getting ready for the school fund raising auction this Saturday. It should be fun. Only 4 more weeks of school and then we hit the pool and Dollywood!
Actually we are headed to DW for my birthday/mother's day weekend as we have done for the past 2 yrs. I just hope it is a good weather day. The kids have missed the rides and would love to jump on those stupid ducks and pigs as soon as they can.

Oh well, gotta go get back to the laundry. Have a happy May!

No comments:

Post a Comment