1/2/09

Project 365...

So here is how it goes. Take a picture a day and document each one for a full year. Wish me luck. I will post weekly as I put pages together.

It is Resolution Time again and I normally don't even make any. Most people just fall within a month so I never bothered. This year I am going to do it and see what happens. LOL

Resolution #1 - Digi scrap more (keep up with Project 365)
Resolution #2 - Get more active (we will keep that one non-committal)
Resolution #3 - Spend more quality time with the kids
Resolution #4 - Spend more quality time with DH.
Resolution #5 - Spend less time on the computer (wait doesn't that conflict with #1?)
Resolution #6 - Read more books and less blogs.
Resolution #7 - Finish painting the house in 2009.
Resolution #8 - Get more green (start recycling)
Resolution #9 - Go to a weekend crop retreat far away from home for the first time.
Resolution #10- TURN 40 and not drive off a bridge!

Not all bad, most are fun so I should keep most of them!
Happy New Year everyone.

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous1/02/2009

    Good luck with you resolutions! Sounds like you and I switched places...I decided not to make any resolutions, lol! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. #11 come to bristol and go to treasures in time with denise....hahha

    i don't do resolutions either, i got tired of letting myself down

    ReplyDelete
  3. A friend of mine does a weekend retreat here in the spring. Right around your birthday time. I'll send you info on it and maybe we can go....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great resolutions-- good luck with them, as well as with your Project 365!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. good luck with your resolutions! and the project 365!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list of goals! I'm sure you can do it all!
    I've been so inspired by project 365 that I'm going to give it a try, too. Just not sure how to scrap it all at the end. I've seen some cool ideas with calendars, but I'm not sure how to get my photos that small. LOL! Will have to experiment.

    ReplyDelete